Anyone wishing to join PMI as a new member can join PMI national and our La Crosse – Rochester chapter online.
For any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the VP of Membership if you would like more details than what we have below:
Benefits of Belonging to the PMI La Crosse – Rochester Chapter:
- Powerful networking
- Get a discount on the enjoyable monthly chapter meetings compared to nonmembers
- Benchmark your project management to others in the area
- Support the financial ability for your chapter to exist
- Learn new project management techniques
- Share work experiences via networking with your peers
- Help advance the level of project management professionalism within your community
- Free monthly PM Network magazine with project management articles
- Free monthly Project Management Journal with white papers
- Free monthly PMI Today newsletter with PMI headquarters offerings, changes, and events
- Free copy of the Project Management Body of Knowledge, the basic reference of generally accepted project management knowledge and practices
- Access to the PMI Web Knowledge and Wisdom Center
- Save money on project management books and other learning materials and seminars
- Visit/tour area businesses
- Find out about regional training events and seminars
- Practice your project management vocabulary with other members
- and finally, membership makes you eligible to run for the chapter PMI board – which is an awesome board experience!
Any PMI member wishing to transfer from a different PMI chapter to the La Crosse – Rochester chapter can contact PMI at e-mail address email@example.com with their PMI ID# and the request to transfer. This will forward the request to the PMI Membership Department for processing. If a renewal is due within three months then the member must use the renewal form and clearly mark the chapter they wish to join.