The Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program, which is used for claiming PDUs, has changed effective December 1, 2015. Members will still log into PMI.org to report PDUs and certification holders will continue to earn PDUs in the categories of Education and Giving Back. However, how PDUs in those categories are classified is different.
- 60% of PDUs are now required in this category.
- Education PDUs are aligned with the PMI Talent Triangle.
- A minimum number of PDUs must be earned in Technical Project Management, Leadership, and Strategic and Business Management categories.
- When reporting attendance at PMI La Crosse-Rochester Chapter meetings, search for the chapter by name or C296 in the Organization/Host field.
- The maximum number of total PDUs to be earned in this category has decreased.
- Activities remain the same: Volunteering, Creating Knowledge, and Working as a Professional.
- The total number of PDUs to be earned in Working as a Professional has decreased.
Visit PMI.org for more details.
Video: How to Use the CCCRS