Genghis Khan Never Used WebEx – 3 Eternal Secrets of Great Remote Project Teams
It seems like leading projects is harder than ever, especially when the team is scattered across the country or even the globe. But history is full of people who got the job done from far away. Genghis Khan ruled half the world and never held a WebEx meeting? How did he do it?
Join internationally recognized author and speaker Wayne Turmel for this engaging and interactive web presentation. In our time together, you’ll learn:
- How leading teams remotely is –and isn’t—different
- The 3 eternal truths of leading teams
- They need a common purpose
- They need accountability
- They need to use the technology available to them
- Best practices and tips for using technology to build great team relationships.
About the Speaker:
Wayne Turmel is the author of several books including “The Long-Distance Leader: Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership” and “Meet Like You Mean It- a Leader’s Guide to Painless and Productive Virtual Meetings.” He’s also co-founder of The Remote Leadership Institute. He’s spoken around the world about his passion for helping leaders work with people, projects and teams. You can learn more at www.RemoteLeadershipInstitute.com
- Sign up like normal.
- Once registered and paid, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
12:00pm – 12:15pm – Welcome/President Announcements
12:15pm – 1:15pm – Presentation
1:15pm – 1:30pm – Q&A